kimchi land

I know maybe some of you get annoyed with my behavior that still cannot get over busan, south korea. But the place was really sentimental for all of us ( my parents+my siblings). My mother still act like a child who is really want to go there everyday. everything she did, she would relate them to korea -_-' .

As I am writing now, my dad is in busan ( triple thousands arghhhhh ) :( I miss busan so much like really much. I did not fancy any kpop things but I do watch them. I watch variety show. I even get too excited when the variety show was setting in busan like heroes, haeundae lover, running man ( I just love running man never disappointing when they went to busan ) . Naah it is just that my siblings and I would go like

' OMG ! THEY WENT TO NAMPODONG, THEY EAT HOTTOK, TAK ACI'
' ARGHH I HATE RUNNING MAN, WHY THEY COME TO BUSAN NOW? WHY NOT WHEN I WAS THERE' .
' FINE ! THEY HAD THEIR SHOOTING AT HAEUNDAE BEACH, I AM FREAKING HATE THEM'.
- my sisters and I

my brothers would not join us if we go hysteric like this but they always say ' oh i miss korea so much, let's go again' .

the most funniest part is when we watch haeundae lover because we know that the hotel is different, the front yard is at the different place, the pavement is only a bit part of haeundae' . i hate the most when there was scene IN FRONT our apartment. THE HERO IS HARD TO RESIST THO.
-how we recognized it was our apartment? we just see the pot in front of the apt and we did scream like really scream, i think my mom really get used to us screaming because of busan'


for those who want to go to visit korea, i would highly recommend it. But to get the best part is to have tourist guide since korean people did not speak english. and I would highly recommend to have tourist guide because they can assist you to be a korean like the cheap place to eat, shop. it is not about kpop or drama place but it is more than that. Their rules, people, mindset, food, road, public transport, fashion sense, four season.

i am sorry to write here because i do not know where to turn to. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment