Assalamualaikum . I was in hiatus. ehemmm, actually i just ignore this blog because i realize that i do not have any readers :P

Btw, we are battling to the war field for another.........days  Urghhhh, i do not know

I had done many mistakes in my life, I feel terrible. Screw me. But when I want to give up, Allah never stop to give me support so that I would keep moving

Many things happened these past few days. Aishhhh

I started to know people. InsyaAllah

I started to have great bonding with my classmates. Alhamdulillah.

I started to be optimistic. Alhamdulillah

I started to be grateful. I learnt that grateful is not only when we said alhamdulillah but when we are willing to do what Allah had ordered :D Allah loves us and He never burden us with anything that we can't bear

Please Him. I know it is hard to purify our intention but we really need to be creative to motivate ourselves to always 'tajdid niat'

I have a dream . My childhood, teenage and adolescence dream :) I hope one day insyaAllah


No comments:

Post a Comment