I am impatient person. This is the most stressful time. With the exam around the corner and we have to choose our best uni, it is just too stressful

I keep motivating others and myself that everything going to be alright but deep down in my heart, I am totally chicken.

University A, B and C

University A is my first uni but I do not know whether I can survive or not, but I see it as the opportunity for me to go. I am gonna be alone, means that I am the only one from my college. InsyaAllah.

University B used to be my first choice because 2 years ago, I did research on this uni and when I get access into its website, it has changed. So I realized that I had been stalking this uni too much because I realized it has changed.  It is a good school tho. With the nice green scenery, suburban.

University C used to be my to-go-list university because my senior been there and I can see her life was amazing when she was there. Nice campus, near to MODE ;p .. Good school but I do not know lah kan

The fact that I am going alone is really not myself. People always see I am a confident person, because i choose to show to people that I am strong, I do not like being bullied.

 but my close friends ( really close, I miss you girl ) and my family know that I am pretending.

I am not running away from anyone else, I am just...... Since I was in primary until college, the school I went would be only me so that's why I keep thinking about University A although it is not my first choice. I am going to be alone again. That's me :D


No comments:

Post a Comment