5

When I told you that I am fat, I am not lying

I looked small because of my height and because I wear baju kurung all the time

But when I want to wear jeans , I feel insecure. Pffftt

I want to lose weight. I gained 10kg when I entered college.

My BMI is overweight .

I want to wear that one baju for my nikahhhh ( Bahahahhaha !) Seriously, I do want to wear that baju. I get the baju kurung for free and I thought I can keep it until my nikah day. Sigh

Marriage
As I grow up, my parents talk about marriage A LOT with me . Like ;

. sarah, you can get married during your study.
. sarah, do you want to stay with your in-law after marriage?
. sarah, nanti bila kenduri kat rumah kita mama nak buat tu ni bla bla.


ps: I do not have any boyfriend or someone to get married. it's just random. And I do talk about wedding, marriage with my friends but when I rethink, I am not prepared for it. It's a serious matter and lots of responsibility await.

So guys and girls , always pray to Allah to get the best spouse for yourself. All in all, Allah knows the best . :)

toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment