You know the moment that you are praying to Allah to make you strong and ease your life? In this post, I want to tell about the test that Allah gives to me.
Seperti I hari hari doa kat Allah supaya benda yang tak sepatutnya berlaku. minta Allah jauhkan. Banyak benda yang aku tak sanggup nak hadapi. Allah tak turunkan ujian directly kat aku tapi Dia uji kawan aku. Dia bagi ujian tu kat kawan baik aku. Sebagai kawan, kita ada dua pilihan. Sama ada nak terus bersama dia atau kita ignore je dia dan bila dia dah okay kita kawan balik dengan dia. Memanglah kita kawan yang aku tak akan tinggalkan dia susah atau senang. tapi sebenarnya memang kawan masa susah nak cari. Allah is testing me whether I want to be a good friend or ordinary friend? I have the right to choose. Allah is testing me in many ways. These really like a wake up call because I thought that something bad will happen to me but Allah choose my bestfriends. Of course we are not asking for the problem but the least we can do we stick with them. Asking about their progress everyday if possible and ask them if anything we can help. Allah is testing me. I knew about the news last night and it hits me so well. Like i cannot sleep. I was questioning . Oh Allah, why ? It was so hard to face and now I am really hope miracle happens with Allah's will. Allah is everything. Allah, guide us. Protect pur friendship and make us the person who always seek for your help and be someone who want to be a better person. Amiin .
No comments:
Post a Comment