Minat

Minat boleh dipupuk. Percayalahhhh. Kita nak tak nak je

Macam aku. Dulu taksuka cheese. I think cheese is disgusting. All my siblings didnt eat cheese except melted cheese on the pizza. only that. cheese cake? pass. cheese sandwich ? pass. double cheese burger? pass, But as i grew up... i can eat cheese cake ( the reason why im getting fatter) screw you cheese. However, im still cannot eat raw cheese. If I bought cheese sandwich ( konon2 nak diet ) the cheese i would gave it to my friends and I ate the bread together with salad. My dad lagi lah tak suka cheese gila2. at least kitorang boleh makan melted cheese on pizza or lasagne

All my siblings can eat veges. no biggie. alhamdulillah. but we do love juice. im suggesting all of you to consume orange juice or any juice from marigold. it is pure juice that's why it's a little bit sour because no sugar. Having many siblings, four boxes of juices can be finish in one night. My mom said we have big appetite. Like fish. Seorang seekor, tak mainlah seorang setengahh. Nehee. Kalau ikan tu kecik, dua. Tapi we can eat up to 3 big kembung. Lagi makanan yang kecik biasanya kena catu macam udang dan ayam. My mom has to restrict the consumption of that because yeahhh we ate lot.

Before this I ate lot too but with small portion of rice. I am used to be 45kg girls and end up being 15kilos heavier. Imagine that. I am petite , that's why I cannot have big siza plus my feet so small. I am size 5 or 4. so small. And people wouldnt notice my body because I often wear baju kurung. I am ayu like that. no. baju kurung is for the laziest person eva.

What I learnt,

1. eat small portion of rice.
2. DO NOT EAT FASTFOOD. I WARN YOU. jangan makan fastfood banyak2. betul nii. nak makan banyak silakan tetapi jangan makan selalu. please. too much calories and fat.
3. jangan makan cheese banyak2 ;p my adik used to be 'big girl' because she loves cheese. tapi sebab orang selalu cakap dia gemuk, terus dia tak makan cheese dan skrg kurus. Oh sorry, my family is harsh and honest. if someone fat, we tell them. if someone too thin we tell them too. if someone's tudung not matching, we are brutally honest. Who say I am fat? my brothers and my dad and my uncles. arghhhhhhhhhh. bye
- adik sedara ye -

I dulu tak workout pun, badan still okayy but yes i am obsessed with small amount of rice. less is more :))

randomnya post !

No comments:

Post a Comment