Am I so fanatic like that

She is not my friend in fb. Friend of friend. Saw her tiny little fb profile picture and I assumed ' oh like haeunde'. but i didnt even really care because all the beaches look same. but i went to her page and yeah fine fine pfffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. BYE :P

yeah it is. due to my obsession, i can even recognize the place even though it is actually look the same with other beach.

Down with flu setelah dua bulan tak kena.( biasanya every month).  I totally sometimes don't know what to do because this flu will last for a week and i have finals next week. My flu is worst than other disease. With flu, my leg hurts, my back is in pain, i have headache and totally have to lie down on the bed do nothing. therefore, i tried to find the prevention and most of it ( the google) suggested to have vaccine flu. i want i want but the problem is i am afraid to needle. Knowing me, i will faint and it is so embarrassing. I had my med check up last two years and at that time I didnt even know I didnt like needle because before this when there were jabs at school, i was the first one to volunteer myself and even laugh to my friends who cried. Now I am the one who have that symptom. at least they only cry sarah, not faint like you did.

Ya Allah, make me strong and may I have a speed recovery. InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment