One thing that can me cry like a river

Last sunday, I was watching a video at youtube and there was the airasia advertisement to seoul at cheap price. I just tried my luck and wow ! The price was cheap compared to the normal price. RM719 return ticket to seoul. Really good price. So my sisters and I made an ally and persuaded our father to let us go ( means sponsored us to be exact) . My dad just keep silence and just talked a little as a response to us.

Yesterday, my sisters said that maybe daddy would not let us go if we did not come out with the details. Who ? Money? Places? So I prepared a rough detail on words but i thought it was not that good and I prepared a power point presentation. knowing me and you know my history, I would think power point is easier to do. So I emailed it to my dad last night. At first, I wanted to give up because i am in the midst of my final exam and I hope my sisters would do it for me. But knowing them, they wouldn't . I prepared the presentation in fifteen minutes and I said to myself that if I didn't show some effort, maybe I cannot go.

I called my mom today and she said that maybe we cannot go. I know that will be the answer. Daddy is not replying to my email and he did not say anything to me. But I did not mind actually. maybe because I questioned to my mom that ' okay, if kalau macam tu bila boleh pergi ? '... suddenly I cried a river.

I was a bit emotional today because final is coming soon and my carry mark is not that good. Alhamdulillah it's good but I have to work really hard if I want to score a good grade.

I don't know why I am telling you this but maybe many people had asked me when I want to go there. I also bit emo when I saw the photos of my friends who went there. heartache. it hurts you know. I am not a sentimental person but only up till now, korea is the country that I would never forget. Plus, my sisters keep posting how much they miss korea badly .

The reasons why we couldn't go because it is not the right time, the end of the year. Many things to spend on and I have to understand that. Sarah, you are 20 be mature please :D . Okay chin up, move on !

No comments:

Post a Comment