Family

I am a daughter to a man who is really very strict on family matter. I have 8 family members in my immediate family, so if we travel by car , it will be two cars because we do not like MPV , it is too big. Plus, if I am the eldest ( the girl) baba still will not buy MPV because three of us can drive. If we are going for travel, we will go together ( baba who will wait for us ... no chance to say ' baba g dulu la, nanti kitorg ikut'. no no no ). In keeping family relationship bond tight, baba will always do his best. He has eight siblings but until now we are stand still together closely. The relationship with my aunts, uncles, cousins is really close like my own siblings and my parents. It is like if you to run away from your house, you can find a place to stay without feel embarrass.

When baba had done his job to keep the family bond strong, he encourage all of us to always be good to other relatives like his cousin, his uncles and aunts. But it is not baba's work alone. I can see how my aunts and uncles who also try their best to fulfill all the invitation from other relatives. I respect my aunts who lives in Seremban. She always come to KL/Selangor to meet her relatives without fail.

 Maybe sometimes we feel unsatisfied to each other but Allah keep our bond strong. If we have a problem, all of us have each other back. I can assure that.

And yeah our jokes are harsh, our compliments are not true. I think no one ever compliment others. Hahaha.

This post is actually dedicated to;

1. My Kak Farah who is waiting for her child to pop out ( Baby girl, ciksarah want to meet you... :) Ecehhhh, cik sarah laaaaaaaaaa sangaaaat . Padahal...... Oh i am javanese , kalau ikutkan memang kena panggil bibik sarah. Betul. I have a grandma name zahrah, but people address her as bibik sarah. Tapi takpa, nak jadi cik sarah :D

2. My along who is waiting to tie her knot less than a month. Wuuuuuuhhhhh. Kahwin maknanya kitorang kena buat kerja :P Yes kena buat kerja gembiranya -_______-' hambarnyaaaa. Haha. Paling best bila acik cakap, along kau cakap je nak buat kerja apa takpayah nak fikirkan pasal susahkan orang. Kalau nak tahu kan, orang sebenarnya lagi terasa kalau kita tak minta tolong diorang. betul !

3. And other things, i have a uncle and my dad who are really punctual. -_-' . Bukan punctual pun, terawal. My uncle askar tapi I don't know where my dad get this good attitude. Bukan punctual, orang yg awal. Ayat paling selalu dengar ( if nak g mana2); 'pukul 8 pagi tayar bergolek, bukan baru nak masuk kereta ye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment