Skeleton in a cupboard :))
My weakness is I am emotional. Like very emotional. In my family I am the miss emo but in front of my friends I am such a loud girl but then only my close friend like REALLY CLOSE know my hot temper. First because I know my family will love me no matter what but my friends some of them just come and go . Just like that.
My friends did not know much about me because I choose to show what I want. Like in front of my friends I am strong, cheerful and independent girl but it is actually cost me tears to be like that. At home, I am different.. I am like the weakest child, I fight with my siblings and I end up to cry first. That's me.
I think the only person who knows my true color is my close friend like D, A, P . eh (?) Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment