Sick

I am so sick of love song, so sad and slow, please turn off the radio. Swooshhh ! Haha

Don't worry, I was not in love. :)

I am sick. literally. I am having flu, fever and the monthly sick. My monthly sick not having good cooperation with me. This is my first time since semester 3 I absence for class. I was trying really hard not to skip any class during semester 3 and semester 4 but now I have to surrender. But now I am having headache due to overslept this morning. I slept from 4 am till 12pm .

But tomorrow I must come because I have the great teachers at class that are willing to teach us everyday. When you see your teacher very 'semangat' , the students should be like that too . InsyaAllah

I cannot do anything today. This headache disturbing me. I try to read but i gain nothing. i try to do maths, i will get more sick ;p . So i spending my time read people's blog, i am a fast reader . Asal la buku pelajaran tak sehebat blog-blog ni ? Haha

Saya masih sakit kepala dan masih. okay bye


Pemabaca, Hi :)

ps; hari tu mimpi me and sofyah got a ticket to korea from our parents. malam tadi pulak mimpi, four of us ( the girls) sambut raya kat sana. Oh korea, how dare you haunted my life. :( Sobs Sobs

No comments:

Post a Comment