Honestly, I never understand this quote until today. Alhamdulillah. 

Stress mode ON. But I really need stress mode so that I would not take thing for granted. 

You know you are in stress when 

1. You update your blog frequently 
2. you workout , I rarely exercise 
3. You are ironing your baju the day before
4. you are very semangat to motivate and console other people although yourself are not that highly motivated 
5. You eat A LOT. that's why I did not like stress. Today I eat 3 samosas, 1 slice of butterscotch, rice, ikan masak asam, sayur kobis, 5 udang kecil2, 3 samosas, 1 medium size cadbury nut chocs, 1/2 roti sardin, 1/2 roti kosong, 1/2 roti putih, kari and kuah dal, air laici

Sharing : 
"Dan tuhan-Mu berfirman, "berdoalah padaKu, niscaya akan Aku perekenankan bagimu. Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang sombong tidak mahu menyembahKu, akan masuk neraka Jahanam dalam keadaaan hina dina" ( Ghafir:40) 

This evening, my friend and I motivate one of our friend. We realized that the people around us never forget to pray for us. Kita ini sebenanarnya yang tak pernah doa untuk diri sendiri dan tidak jadi action-taker. Kita anggap doa adalah rutin harian dan hanya baca tanpa menghayatinya. Walaupun boleh faham bahasa Arabnya, kita still tak menghayati. In the end, we actually did not pray with sincere. 

Tepuk dada, tanya iman 

Apa khabar doa anda hari ini? 



No comments:

Post a Comment