where is that simple relax and chill life? I used to be really chill when it comes to exam, like I will just study and let Allah give whats the best. The best= paling cemerlang, that was my du'a. In life, you will be tested in so many ways! I have began to have anxiety attack during exams esp the killer subject. why? Because I am afraid of failing. I am bound to something=scholarship. Which I scared the most. I think I used to be chill because I was not under scholarship before, I was not straight As student during my secondary school. I had all kinds of grades. A B C D. But I always contented and move on. I seriously moving on. But when I hit adolescent, moving on is something that is very hard to do. Like why ??!! I always reminded by my past, ok tu tak move on la kan namanya.
I need to chill, take a chill pill. Study and pray to Allah to help me, like I really need calmness. I need good scores tu but in order to that I need to be calm! Oh Allah please help me. I always give up like I always feel nervous then I stopped doing what Im doing like studying and answering exam. Bismillah, semoga Allah kurniakan ketenangan, kefahaman, kekuatan, dan kesegaran dan keputusan yang the best paling tinggi . Amiin
No comments:
Post a Comment